Hanoi - Mai Chau - Pu Luong - Ninh Binh - Halong - Ba Be - Ha Giang - Sapa - Saigon - Mekong Delta
Northwest to northeast Vietnam is a popular route for travelers who want to experience the diverse landscapes and cultures of the country.
What you are going to love:
- Seeing iconic Hanoi – City for Peace
- Exploring Ninh Binh – one of the 23 best places to travel around the world in 2023
- Visiting Halong Bay – a famous UNESCO World Heritage site
- Exploring Ba Be Lake is one of the 20 largest natural freshwater lakes in the world.
The breathtaking landscapes:
- Enjoying scenic, local market, rice terrace and colorful hill tribes area
- Immersing yourself in local hot spring
- Admiring and explore the rural life live in Ha Giang
Immersion in the daily life of mountain ethnic groups and Hiking/Trekking:
- Hiking through picturesque places, terraced fields, streams, waterfalls and local villages
- Experiencing the daily activities of mountain ethnic people
- Harvesting tropical fruits in Mekong Delta River
The MOST of Asia Mystika:
- 100% tailor-made tour
- Attention to details and value for money
- Accompanied by experienced local guides
- Visiting Ho Chi Minh City – “the Pearl of the Far East”
- Seeing local life in Mekong Delta – the “rice bowl” of Vietnam
- Watching Water puppertry is a traditional art form with distinctive culture identity of Vietnam
We highly recommend Asia Mystika Travel. The guides are fluent in English, experienced & caring.👍👍👍
The trip was amazing and well co-ordinated by our travel agency - Asia Mystika Travel. Our co-ordinator Mr Billie was excellent.